Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hello Spring! Update on life...

Half way through the Spring semester already. Time goes by way too quickly! I guess that happens when your schedule is jammed pack with craziness... and when you're having fun. ;) It has taken me all three months into this year to finally get used to my schedule, but now I'm able to deal with it and enjoy it! Josh is much more easy going (that goes without being said, I know). He is at work from 5:30 am - 7:30 pm, and working on his thesis! This would probably send me to the nut house, but he is loving it as always (well he doesn't love writing his thesis :/)! As long as he has enough meals to make it through the day, then he is a happy camper.


 
We have been consistently having a date night once a week, and I look forward to that night each week. Sometimes we go out to eat or to a movie, other times we'll rent a movie, cook, and stay home. Either way it's great quality time and we really enjoy hiding from the world for a night! :) We also workout together 1-2 times per week. I LOVE this time together - it's always fun. He motivates me and takes me out of my comfort zone, so I usually work much harder. Not to mention, he's so dang good lookin'! ;) 



 
Jaxjax is his typical self. Either so sleepy or so playful, but always very happy to see you when you come home. He's such a great dog. There are many more dog park days in his near future (thanks to this wonderful Spring weather), and he is excited about that!

 












A few things we are looking forward to:

College Bible Community. We are starting the College Bible Community the second week of April. It will be a place for college students to come after Church for food and Bible study. We're very excited about this and think that the Lord has great plans for it!

The Black's Baby. Hannah is due in April - ahh! Jenee and I will be driving up to Memphis whenever she is having the baby. I can't wait! I'm excited for a road trip with Jenee, to see sweet Hannah, and to meet the newest member of our "friendship family"! :) Boy or girl?!   Josh won't be able to come because of Spring football, but hopefully we'll make a trip up together in May.

TJ in the Navy. TJ is shipping out June 21st for Basic Training! He will be gone for 9 weeks, and then we will go up there (around the Great Lakes) for his graduation. Go TJ! :)

Summer Vacation. We don't have a summer vacation planned, but we hope to visit the Dickermans wherever they move! We're sad to see them leave Beaumont, but hoping that they get to move to a good vacation spot! :)

Josh's Graduation. He will probably finish his thesis this summer, so graduation in August! I know that he is so excited about this, and I can't wait for him to have one less thing to worry about. He will be done with his schooling - forever!

Mud Race. Josh finally wants to do a mud race with me! Yeah! Now we just have to pick one out! That will be So.Much.Fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) wooo hooo it's almost here! Yall have a lot of things going on this spring/summer! What a fun time for yall!

    ReplyDelete